ED-100 Спрей-краска двухкомпонентная эпоксидная
Two-pack epoxy spray paints, formulated for the decoration of hollow and flat glass for interiors.
Once the cross-linking process has been completed in the oven,the main features of these paints are:.
- Excellent adhesion to glass and ceramic
- High abrasion and scratch resistance
- Resistance to water, steam, pasteurisation, alcohol, G1 mixture and solvents in compliance with international specifications required in the perfumery and packaging industry
- Compliance with EN-71/3 and REACH in all colours.
For their chemical-physical resistance characteristics these paints can be used for decoration of:
- Perfumery and cosmetics containers
- Home containers and objects (glasses, plates, vases, etc.)
- Containers for wine, spirits and food
- Artistic glass objects
- Decorative flat glass for furniture
- Decorative glass for interiors, bathroom and mirrors
- Lighting glass working at low temperature.
PREPARATION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
The ED-100 are a two-pack paints. In other words, a hardener must be added before use.
- Thoroughly mix the ED-100 and the hardener H-101 together, complying with the ratios given in part weights on the label of the paint ED-100.
- Dilute the varnish + hardener together in the approx. measure of 60-70 % on the varnish weight with the thinner TH-910 according to your application conditions.In case the room temperature is high you can add 5 -20 % of the slow evaporation thinner TH-920.
- Recommended application viscosity 14-18 sec. Ford cup 4
- Apply using spray-guns with 0.8-1.5 mm nozzle at 2.5-4 bar of pressure. Wet film thickness 25-40 micron.
To achieve perfect adhesion and high chemical-physical resistance, it is very important that immediately after spaying the film looks wet and does NOT dry immediately.
At room temperature of 20 °– 25 °C, once mixed with the hardener H-101 the paints ED-100 have an average working time of 4 hours. Use the solvent TH-900 or TH-910 to clean the gun immediately after use.
- The hardening process of the ED-100 paints is both chemical and physical.
- Hardening may take place at room temperature, providing this is above 15°C, but it is advisable to carry out an oven drying cycle, even at low temperature, since this considerably improves the resistance of the film.
- Tack free: approx 5-10 minutes (at 20-25°C.).
- Room temperature drying: approx. 1-2 hours.
- Complete cross-linking: approx. 5-6 days.
- 60°- 140°C for 15 -40 minutes.
- When high resistance standards are required: 170°- 180°C for 10 -15 minutes.
Considering the curing time start from the time when the glass has reached the set temperature.
Different curing cycles at different temperature and in infrared oven are possible but should be checked on the specific installation under normal production conditions.
In all cases the cross-linking process may only be considered complete after 5-6 days, even if the film immediately presents good adhesion and resistance to solvents.
- The ED-100 paints are available in a wide range of colours, which may be mixed together to obtain virtually any colour.
- The ED-100 varnishes may also be coloured with the liquid dyes of the CB-80 serie.
INFORMATION REGARDING SAFETY
Refer to the product Safety Data Sheet of the product.
Our varnishes are formulated starting from row materials that, at the present state of our knoledges, do not contain, as intentional ingredients, any heavy metal, in conformity to the European Rule 94/62/CE on packaging and packaging waste and to Regulation EN-71/3.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
The ED-100 varnishes and the H-101 hardener are normally supplied in 5 kg and 20 kg drums, net weight.
The stability of the ED-100 varnishes is guaranteed for two years (one year for hardner H-101) from the date of manufacture if they are stored tightly closed in the original containers at a temperature between 10°C and 30° C. Varnishes and hardeners are flammable and should be kept far away from flames and sources of heat.
Комплексное обеспечение печатного производства расходными материалами. Снижение издержек на сумму до 30% от текущих расходов на производство.